Kites in good condition, no repairs or patches.
Here’s what Ozone say about it-
The Ozone Edge is a genuine kiting icon, delivering a mind-bending and unmatched free ride and big air experience with speed, power and performance.
- High adrenaline free ride machine
- Massive air and hang time
- Warp speed riding
- Highest performance LEI race kite
- True to its name, the Edge has long proven itself to be at the forefront of the inflatable kite performance sector
All New Rip-Stop Material Combination
Now in its eleventh version, the Edge takes the legendary Ozone feeling to the next level with our new rip-stop material combination. The new rip-stop canopy material has an advanced ultra flex coating improving feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride.
Super Tough Dacron
The new technical rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Struts it improves strength, durability and longevity.
All New Fast Flow One Pump
Our new Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System makes set up and packing quick and easy. It features single point inflation/deflation and a high air flow rate between the Struts and Leading Edge, with clips to seal the hoses to prevent unwanted air flow in case of damage.
The Edge V11 is a user-friendly powerhouse that anyone can handle. If you want to ride fast, send it for massive air or kite loops for insane hang time to reach altitudes reserved only for the gods, the Edge is for you.
Easy to access performance comes naturally through this super-charged free ride kite, it is an explosive high adrenaline machine that will leave you in withdrawal after every session.
The Ozone Edge V11 drives fast through turns making it easy to send it big and maximise the satisfaction from your free ride sessions. The bar feeling is smooth as the kite transitions through angle of attack range, helping during take off and while airborne to perfectly time your jumps.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool Proof Line Connectors
- High Performance Bridle Lines
- Water Kite Technical Bag
- Water Kite Compressor Bag (optional)
Custom colours are available for an extra charge – $199 contact us to place an order for a non standard colour. Completely custom graphic kites are available also at an extra cost, and each design is quoted individually contact us for requirements and specs.