The Ray snorkel mask has two lenses, providing great vertical and horizontal vision. A product combining design and technology, for great water performance.
The Mares Ray model is a hard-wearing and resistant snorkel mask: a large mask with an ergonomic and comfortable design. Thanks to the handy buckles integrated on the frame, it is so easy to adjust; plus, the strap is made of comfortable X-shaped bi-silicone, for a super comfortable result.
The glass is designed to provide the Ray snorkel mask with great visual capabilities.
the key features making the Ray snorkel mask comfortable and durable are:
– Ergonomic two-lens snorkel silicone mask.
– Two slightly angled lenses for great vision
– Integrated buckles on the frame
– Ideal for prolonged wearing
– Durable technology
– Ultra lightweight design.
– X-shaped bi-silicone strap
How to use the Ray snorkel mask:
– Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Ray snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.